Deities related to Caffeina would be any which have similar duties over energy, community, alertness, and beverages.
There are other deities specifically credited with bringing coffee to humanity.
- Ishtar taught the cultivation of coffee, which comes as no surprise from a goddess of, among other things, agriculture.
- From the Temple of the Gods of Coffee we are offered a number of coffee saints, including Mr Coffee, Folgers, Cappucino, Espresso, and Mocha.
- Kampuaa, who brings fire and water together
- The Starbucks Siren
Tea is the obvious place to look for related deities; the beverage is served hot (often with ceremony) or cold, and indeed contains the ingredient which takes its name from the goddess herself. One list of tea deities includes:
- Argos Panoptes, the hundred-eyed protector of Argos, as well as
- Hermes Euskopos, the keen-sighted, also named Argeiphontes for killing Argos.
- Hestia is the Hellenic goddess of the hearth; to some interpretations, she is the hearth.
- Zao Jun, kitchen god
- Brigid, goddess of many things, including the hearth
- Annamurti, an incarnation of Vishnu who is god of the kitchen
- Frigg, who among other things is responsible for household affairs