Raising money is not the money work I am best at, so as I move into the final days of my push to illustrate my Poseidon devotional, I understand I need to both step up my efforts and get more help from those readers I’ve already got.
- Contributing just a dollar will get your name added to my morning devotions to my patron.
- Any amount totally counts as an offering to Poseidon, so don’t be shy.
- I’ve added a new reward in honor of the sacred marriage of two friends today.
- If you follow me on Tumblr, WordPress, or Twitter, and choose to boost the signal, I will be pleased to retweet or reblog one of your posts, or follow you back as thanks. Just let me know which.
- Yes, some of my rewards are quirky, but my work is deadly serious. I would have been swept away without Poseidon, and I need to give him back more than I have the talent to provide.
- Suggestions for finding those people who a) are interested in prayer books focused on Poseidon specifically or Hellenic gods generally and b) have a few books kicking about would be very much appreciated.
Each and every time each of us supports the work of others to support the gods, we amplify the message that these are gods worthy of honor and glory, who are still worshiped today, and who save and transform lives. Be the change you wish to see in the world.