- Dionysos hates owls.
Galina Krasskova takes honoring the dead very, very seriously.
- I haven’t the slightest clue how to pronounce “theoi.”
- Athene is a protector of the dead.
- Markos Gage should have been there.
- All the Hellenic gods seem to have a chthonic aspect, which makes ancestor veneration all the more important.
- A Litany for the Many Dead is even more profound when someone else reads it aloud.
- The complicated-sounding doll design isn’t always as hard as it seems.
- The number nine always seems to crop up when there’s a Heathen in the room.